Film Archive and Camera Services
We own an extensive library of High Definition footage covering a range of subjects including:
- Outstanding wildlife footage, UK and overseas
- Climate change, pollution, sustainability, alternative power
- Welsh landscapes and viewpoints
- Welsh heritage and folklore
- Time-lapse sunsets, clouds, landscapes
- Popular tourist destinations
- Aerial footage
- People, places and cultures, Wales + overseas
- Adventure sports
- Events in Wales
All our footage is carefully logged and can be easily retrieved by us for your production. Prices vary depending upon the length of shot, how it will be used and the format it is supplied in.
If you need a specific shot or a camera operator we can easily capture the footage for you. We own all our own equipment including, Sony HD camcorders, Nikon DSLR’s + primes, underwater cameras, crane/jib, dolly + track, slider, sound and lighting. If there is a particular camera you require for example a RED – then we can easily hire one for the shoot.